Monday, September 14, 2009

Saturday

My conversation with Evan:

Me- Evan I have time to play Uno with you before Thomas wakes up. Would you rather play Uno with me or help me clean the toilets?

Evan- Clean the toilets, I'm a good worker!

Later on, Evan- I didn't know cleaning the toilets was so much fun!

__________________

Jarom returned home from his first camp out for 11yr old scouts. We were in a rush to get to our next activity that day right when he got home. I could tell he wasn't in the mood to leave the house again, but I tried to get him to talk to me about the trip to lighten his mood. I asked him to tell me the best two things about his camp out. He pointed to me and Ben and said, " I didn't miss you and I didn't miss you!"

He later told me that he loved playing blind volleyball and shooting guns, and was very bored during the reverence activity when he had to sit still for 5 minutes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's ALL halarious! I LOVE the things kids say.... cracks me up.

Darla said...

Your kids are so funny. Snausage must have picked up the cleaning the toilet thing from Evan. He would scrub with the toilet brush for hours if I would let him. When he gets done he tells me he wants to be a plumber when he grows up so he can do this to the toilet all the time. Funny kids.

Amy, Dan and Ryan said...

These stories and your kids are so funny!

Michael and Lindsey said...

Evan's so cute! I love the things he says:)