Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Glasses

Camille failed her eye exam the school gave her at the beginning of the year. She hadn't complained to me about not being able to see until January, so when she said she couldn't see the board I finally took her in. We picked them up last Friday and she kept saying- "It's a whole new world!" So we are 4 out of 6 in our family for bad eye sight. Ben first got glasses on his mission, I got glasses when I was 14, and Jarom when he was in second grade.
Camille insisted on a picture of us together. Glasses are okay for an hour or two, but they drive me crazy! My eyes are so used to contacts, they get dry without them in. I had to wait for high school to get contacts, but Camille can get them whenever she is ready for them.


One of the kids favorite things to do...... no injuries yet.



Cute picture taken during Family Home Evening, the only time Thomas sat still for more then wo minutes.


4 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

She looks beautiful in her new glasses!! I like the picture of you two.

The Farmer's Wife said...

cute pictures! Glad you can see well now Camille! Riley's teachers have also suggested he be checked....guess I should get on it! That husband of yours is a handsome man;) Tell him I said so!
Victoria is loving all of the books that you recommended....she has almost read them all! Thanks

SADACAD said...

Cute glasses. I am glad she can see. Three out of the five have glasses/contacts. Scott cheated and had lasic and I was blessed with my father's perfect vision. But, only one of mine got that blessing, too :). Isn't family home evening with a young one fun?!? I now have to keep poking mine to stay awake!!! If it's not one thing, it's another :)

Michael and Lindsey said...

She looks great in those glasses! Very chic;)