Sunday, March 14, 2010

What we love...

For dessert the other night I cut the rest of the grapefruit my parents gave us (my idea, the kids would rather have cookies). I think I cut in half, separated and helped the kids slurp the last of the juice of 7 or 8 that night. Isn't there an easier way to eat a grapefruit?

Our whole family loves grapefruit! We planted a tree in our backyard and maybe we will have some fruit of our own someday.
Naps are an occasional thing for Thomas these days. A couple of times I have found him about 5pm crashed out on a couch!

2 comments:

The Farmer's Wife said...

We are all about grapefruit too! Kelly especially! You are luckly to have a tree in your yard!!!

Tina ♥ said...

We all love grapefruit, too. We planted a tree last year, and some buds are starting now, so we'll see if we get some fruit! Glad you guys enjoyed a yummy healthy dessert!