Tuesday, November 23, 2010

October Stuff


Can I tell you I hated planting this garden in 100 degree heat.  Summer garden was great when we planted in February. I grumbled for the few hours I was planting that Saturday, but Ben was out there all day. Everything is coming up beautifully.
East garden- cucumbers, romaine, radishes, onions & garlic

NE garden- asparagus(still holding on), brussel sprouts, cauliflower, and a glimpse of our massive tomatillo bush(we are just about done with it)

West garden- pole beans, herb garden, broccoli, radishes, onions

NW garden- snap peas, carrots, cabbage, spinach

For Halloween Camille wanted to be the Greek goddess,  Artemis. Camille has loved reading the Percy Jackson Book Series.
Evan- Harry Potter, again
Thomas- Lightning McQueen pit crew, again
I love it when they find what they want to wear
out of the costume box!


Evan played piano at the mall- he did great!

No comments: