Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First few weeks of school:

What's new:

-blisters from the monkey bars
-kids love their teachers, they all proclaimed they have the nicest teachers
-Evans thinks school is too long, but when he found out PE started that day he was ready to go because, "I'm awesome at PE"
-Camille started chorus
-Thomas asks everyday where Jarom is
-Thomas in swimming lessons
-Evan lost his first tooth
-help clean the church
-practicing piano before school- I love it!
-Evan said, "I already know everything my teacher says, and we don't even do math!" Camille added "It's the same when mom helps me with piano!" (I had no comment to this.)
-Trumpet sounds coming from Jarom's room.
-My health insurance rate being raised because of my birthday.
-Thomas jumped off the diving board backward and didn't clear it, he has scratches from his stomach to his chin and a tooth went through the inside of his lip.
-Fun date to see Angels and Demons then to Cheesecake Factory.
-Meetings to plan for Primary Program
-Mother/Daughter Activity Day Pajama Party with Camille
-Pack Meeting
-Evan got punched in the nose in school, it was retaliation for Evan teasing and taking a kid's paper. It bled for over half and hour and he had to come home early.
-Mom's perfect batch of Chicken Mango Salad
-Carpets cleaned- like a fresh start to the school year!
-Skinner Reunion: post to come

3 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

Glad they are all liking school and their teachers. Sounds like you guys have been busy, but having fun. Too bad about the injuries. I'm impressed that your piano teaching is going well. Too bad we don't live closer, we could swap teaching our kids lessons!

Beth said...

Wow! and I thought my life was a whirlwind of busy-ness. I loved this post to hear what all your kids are doing (injuries or not). You're a super mom, what more can I say!

Tori said...

... and fun times were had by all!! What a cute post:)