We headed to the Ranch for the weekend and were surprised to find two feet of snow in Pinedale. We kept telling the kids that we would have to drive to find snow to play in and they were so excited that they got warm clothes on and went out to play. (Never mind that it was 9pm!) We had a great weekend of games, Wii, hot chocolate and even a trip to see the Dog House, where we had free reign of the video games.


To sled we walked across the street to a hill with a little frozen pond at the bottom. So the kids either took turns with the good sled, or tried to walk across the ice without hurting themselves too bad.

The trip ended with a touch of the stomach flu- could it have been from the two week old snow they were eating?







5 comments:
looks like fun! i remember going to your taylor ranch once and it was so fun, a total memory!
p.s. let's get together sometime!
How fun! Love your pictures! Yum...two week old snow!;)
Hey Amy I was blog stocking tonight and just wanted to say hi. The snow looks like fun. I love to visit snow but not enough to live in it. By the way who took your family photo. It is beautiful
I have to say yours is one of the best blogs I've seen. I love the "what they say" section! If you ever want to play in more snow you can always come see us in the winter...
What cute pics, Amy. I think your blog is so cute!! How did you do the "Who has posted..." area? That is really cool. Love you guys.
Post a Comment