Friday, May 22, 2009

Busy Evan

Evan finished his second session of soccer with his friends Michael and Dalen with Coach Amy.

All the kids had fun during soccer playing with friends.

Evan loved his trophy and Coach Amy gave him the Best Hustler Award.
For Mother's Day I was invited to Evan's classroom for a Mother's Day Tea. He had told me that they were practicing "You are my Sunshine" to sing to all the mothers. That morning he insisted on wearing his Sunday clothes. I gave him the option of just wearing a nicer shirt and pants and he insisted that he had to wear a tie. I got to his classroom and he was the only boy in a shirt and tie. He looked so handsome! Mrs. Humes told me that one day they were practicing the song and Evan started crying. He couldn't even sing, and he told them that he loved his mom so much. Then that made his friend Arella start crying, then Mrs. Humes and Ms. Arsola, the aide, were crying too. What a sweetie! He made me feel so special at the Mother's Day Tea!
Evan has a girlfriend- he has never told me, but this is what I see everyday when I drop the carpool at school.

The Madison carpool, Early Learners- Olivia, Drew, Arella and Evan.


Graduating from Early Learners with his incredible teacher! His class sang Baby Beluga with the cutest actions for us.


Thomas did a great job sitting still and watching during the program!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

What a sweet boy!

Tina ♥ said...

That is so cute that he wanted to wear a shirt and tie.... you know it was to impress a certain girl....YOU! How sweet. He looked so cute in his white shirt!