In Las Vegas we bought a huge hammock that our whole family could relax in. We had it outside between two trees, and it entertained us all. Sunday afternoons Ben and the kids would nap outside in it. I remember sneaking outside during naptimes to read. When Evan was born he loved being swung in it.

In Las Vegas 2003/2004


Jarom and Camille with cousins- Maryn, Maddie and Wyatt

When we came back to Mesa and bought our home, I realized when we were unpacking and pulled out the pink Pull-Up box with our hammock in it, that there were no big trees to hang our hammock on. We kept it packed in the garage, for the past 5 years. Lately, Ben has been working hard on redoing our backyard. We now have a covered back porch which we can hang our hammock from! In fact, his is the first back porch we have had since we have been married. We love it!










2 comments:
I didn't know you finished your back porch. Can't wait to see it. Sounds like fun!
Those pictures are all so cute! You have such cute kids, that must be why. Hammocks are so fun. Glad you guys got your porch finished now. I'll have to come check it out sometime while the kids play!
Post a Comment