We got tickets for everyone but Thomas to go to the Hale Theater in Gilbert and see the play "The Christmas Carol". We left early from a pizza party at the kids' piano teacher's house where they played their piano pieces for the other students. We met my parents, uncle Brian, uncle Scott and aunt Allison there too. It was a fun and different activity to take them too. There were many other kids there, if Thomas was just a little better behaved he would have enjoyed it too. I loved all the a capella Christmas songs you don't hear very often. The kids loved that after the play, we went outside and it was snowing! You can see the little bubbles on the kids' clothes in the picture. I would love to take them again in two or three years!
4 months ago
Scott took a date to the play, but my kids seldom see my single siblings with dates. Evan whispered to me, "Mom, is that Scott's friend or his life? ...does Scott have a life?" I chuckled and corrected his life to wife, and assured him that she was just a friend.






1 comment:
We went with Ally and Brad's parents. It was fun.... and I also liked the bubble "snow" when we came out. Cute pic of you guys!
Post a Comment