Saturday, December 26, 2009

December Pics

Camille's picture after her dance recital
We celebrated Camille and Ellie's birthdays going out to Pei Wei, Kirkland's and Ocean Blue. These girls were so silly and hyper- or maybe that was us moms....


Camille had a Christmas chorus concert attended by her grandparents

Thomas was helping me put the frozen chicken on the pan to bake. I love how in his mind, bordering the pan with the chicken before putting them in the middle was the way to do it.

We have seen at least 50 of these "DSi 's" made at home and school in the past month. Evan draws all the buttons and will pretend he is playing. His wish is to get one for Christmas.
(Keep wishing son...)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Amy! I just had to check on you after I got your cute card. I can't believe how much Camille is starting to look like you! All of your kids are SOOO cute! And so grown up. I hope you have a great 2010!
Shannon (Owens-that-was)

Julie said...

I love the idea of the mom & daughter outing to celebrate. What a great idea! For some reason I'm craving Pei Wei.....

Tuihalalalala said...

it's freaky but your daughter lookslike your mom & Allison and you all 3 blended together ...like a blizzard. Yeah i would love to show off my little man.