


As you can see, the stairs in our house are a great source of entertainment and fun. It is also one of the biggest stresses for me. I have been known to fall down stairs if I am not concentrating and having crawling babies going up/down them scares me to death-hence the baby gate at the top and bottom! Evan and Mickey were getting too brave going step by step higher to jump-I can't stand to watch them. So- we have decided that this activity, while fun, is not going to happen anymore, but I couldn't resist snaping a few pictures!






3 comments:
I feel the same as you about stairs. Boys will be boys! They are cute boys, too!
Those are amazing pictures!!! I am glad they getting jumping off the stairs out of their system at your house. Ha! Thanks for having them over.
Woaaa ....I can't look. Sorry Amy I comment on old blogs, it's just I missed them ....heheheh
Post a Comment