

With a toddler in the house you find yourself either keeping them within 5 feet of you, or you gage how long it will take them to get into trouble when you can't see them. Upstairs with the bathroom doors locked and the baby gates closed he can be up there up to 10 minutes or so with the other kids playing. Downstairs I can only let him out of my site for a minute or two and if it is too quiet, I know he is into something! Thomas is my most active kid and as my mom says- he laughs in the face of danger!!






4 comments:
I can relate 100%!!! Sam is the exact same way! I used to think I was either a really lucky parent or a good parent, because my kids were pretty good at not getting into everything...then came Sam!
Looks like he is having the time of his life! He is so adorable, though!
hey Amy it's your cuz Melissa. I was totally being unproductive again blog surfing and found you blog! So cute!!!We need to get Camille and hannah together for there summer play dates......
Yeeesh Begeeesh that is exactly like my little daredevil Tali~Her and Thomas would have fun together. Sione (my lil bro. does the extreme baby sports thang with her and she wants more and loves it... No matter how many times she falls and falls she keeps going for Gold. Funny kids
Post a Comment