Loading up on Tuesday morning
During a devotional outside our cabin. Aren't these beautiful princesses?
I love these ladies! We all work so well together and I am so glad I had the opportunity to work with them in behalf of the girls in our ward.
My favorite memories of camp:
the food
the tears and hugs
spending time with my beehives
laughing harder than I have in a long time
missing my own bed
the girls' great attitudes
the YCL's enthusiam
the knife throwing
Darla's awesome devotional
being glad for every jewel in my crown
wishing I could be up there with Camille
the Hike:
learning I can push my body to do the seeming impossible
the resulting pain
almost performing by myself on stage
seeing the girls talking/laughing in a circle after testimony mtg
realizing I would do just about anything for these girls







5 comments:
Thanks for bringing the jelly bellies! Next time we will have lots of chocolate hidden in our bags. And, hey don't forget the 3 hour hike you went on that turned into 7hours!! You were amazing!
Glad you had a great time...there is nothing like girls camp...it was really good to see you in Mesa, by the way...how is your nephew?
so fun to be up there with you! thanks for all the good times:) you're awesome!
hey! looks like u had tons of fun! i remember those good ole days! can u send me ur email address! ours is hholyoak@cox.net would love to get together soon!
It's funny how the pictures of girls camp always look the same I think I recognized some of the girls..well, not really.
Post a Comment