Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day Weekend

For Father's Day Ben wanted to go out on the lake. On Saturday my parents were kind enough to take us out to Saguaro Lake. We went early in the morning, it was beautiful and not too hot. The kids hate the life jackets, but love to swim races around the boat.


Uncle Scott is the family's pro wakeboarder! He can even take my kids out and let them ride with him-they loved it! Thanks Scott!

Ben and I haven't mastered wakeboarding yet- but Ben got up and even tried to cross the wake! I got up but crashed every time, I am refusing to go back to skiing though. Maybe when my body stops aching I will try again!
Father's Day was such a nice day! We played a game of Cities and Knights with Jarom, Ben helped me make enchiladas for dinner at Skinner's, and got to see lots of family. I don't believe in being too cheesy on my blog, but I love all the Fathers in my life!


Hope Ben enjoyed his weekend because this week I leave to girls camp!! Thanks for being so supportive Ben!

7 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

All I can say is...lucky!! Looks like so much fun. Being on the lake is so enjoyable! Glad you had a fun time.

The Farmer's Wife said...

Happy Father's Day Ben! Looks like some great times at the lake and showing off the skinny bod....glad you had a great time!

Hollie said...

Hey Amy! Its Hollie...check out our blog at www.theholysmokes.blogspot.com
looks like a blast at the lake!

Tuihalalalala said...

I never get out to fun places like the lake anymores.....I love the pics, Looks fun. Amy you are really a good blogger!!

Ana said...

hi amy..
your kids are getting so big.. and beautiful of course.. I found your blog on mary's and just wanted to say hello ..!!! ;)

Ana said...

oh my blog is private .. but i can add you just email me at afawolfgramm@yahoo.com ...so i can invite you..!

Melissa Resch said...

Hi Amy, send me your email.. i am going private