Wednesday, July 9, 2008

SanDiego 2008

My family all went to CA last weekend and had a blast!! It started out pretty scary with my nephew getting hurt-he was definately watched over and was able to play all weekend without slowing down though. Everyone enjoyed the beach-we can tell our kids are getting older because every year they want to go further into the ocean. Luckily we have lots of adults to help us keep up with the kids! Ben and I even went out to ride the waves and about 8 feet away was a sea lion swimming next to us! Where is a waterproof camera when I need one? Jared and Allison rented a kayak-that sounded like fun, maybe next year. Food was great-the highlights were Scott's chicken and waffles, Melissa's pita pizzas and Jelly Bellies. Scipps Aquarium was fun, for fireworks we could see four different shows going at once, and I loved being poolside at the condo. Catch Phrase was the #1 game played-playing with Jared is hilarious! It was such a memorable trip-and being together was perfect!































3 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

nothing is better than family vacations at the beach.

Melissa Resch said...

HOw fun! We are so glad that Mathew is ok. So scary! WHere did you stay in San Diego? I miss it there we have not been there for a while... FUN!!!

Tuihalalalala said...

You Lucky Duck!