Thursday, July 31, 2008

the Princess gets Pampered

We are so blessed in our family to have my sister Allison that is so willing to do our hair. She went through beauty school during high school and has worked at Cosmos since. I might be prejudiced but, she is so talented! Camille really looks up to Allison and loves spending time with her. They go out every couple of months to shop or get their toes painted, (I'm always home watching boys, but someday I'll get to get out with them.) Camille has needed a trim, so the other day I dropped Camille off at Cosmos to be Allison's last appointment. Allison and I had talked about giving her an up-do and taking pictures-but Camille insisted on straight hair. They cut her hair, then went out to eat a D-Vine and to Camille's favorite-Bahama Bucks. When they got back Camille was so hyper about how much fun they had and went on and on about when she gets to go to Cosmos and help Allison do hair. Ha!


9 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

what a couple of cuties! Allison is so beautiful, and she's all grown up, too. Camille also looks so cute with the straight hair do. That's so neat that they can have that time to bond and play together. And lucky for you to have a sister in the biz who is good!

Ramona said...

Oh, she looks so happy and so beautiful! What a great day! Too bad you had to be home with the boys, maybe next time!

Bethany said...

Cute girls!

The Farmer's Wife said...

How fun...we have that same kind of fun with Beth and Toria...just not often enough! Tell Ben I am loving his comments! He is so dang funny...I really do appreciate his sense of humor;) Amy do you have that list of books for Toria that you were telling me about? I would really love it

The Turner Family said...

Hey Amy, I found your blog from someone else. It like a reunion

Janae Turner

Ana said...

OMG...
I can't believe that's allison the last time i saw her she was so little ... how lucky to have a sister that does hair professionally you've got it made!!! ;0)

Melissa Resch said...

How Lucky Camille is to have such a fun aunt. It's a bummer we never got Hannah and Camille together this summer. It flew by way too fast!!

steph said...

Oooh fun, I want to come next time! Hey Amy, it's your cousin Stephanie! I can't believe how big your kids are! Camille definitely looks like you! I hope you guys are having a great summer! Actually, I guess it's over for you since you just posted about school starting. I guess YOUR vacation starts now!!

Anonymous said...

SO FUN!!!

and i totally MISS BAHAMA BUCK'S!!!

i used to live in Mesa..now i live in Tennessee & there is NO BAHAMA BUCK'S HERE!!! :(