

I am late in posting this, so- the weekend before last we had a great family day. We went bowling together. Our kids love to go! None of us are very good, but we have a great time. (I need the lane blockers almost as much as the kids) Jarom took some great backside shots that I will spare you all from seeing, but you can just imagine our perfect form. Thomas was great in his stroller the whole time and clapped for each of us.After that we went to PeiWei to eat lunch-Yum! That is one of our favorite places, and even our picky kids eat their plates clean. I was impressed with how well behaved our kids were out in public (which isn't usually what happens)-that made it so much more enjoyable. Although the people sitting next to us probably didn't appreciate the flying chicken as Ben and Thomas fought over control of Ben's fork.



We all took afternoon naps then went over to my parents to swim/BBQ with the Trendlers. Besides me forgetting half the food at home we enjoyed hanging out together. The storm we thought was blowing in didn't hit, so it was the perfect evening to stay outside.







7 comments:
That does sound like a fun day! Bowling sounds like such a fun activity, maybe we will have to try that. Maybe you should post some of the pictures Jarom took of you bowling. Anyways.... cute pictures and glad you had a fun day.
I am way better at bowling on the WII than in real life. I need the bumper things too!! We had a blast with you guys last weekend, lets do that again.
I really miss Pei Wei!!
You guys are the ultimate at having family fun time!!! We had so much fun swimming with you and the food was great!! We loved seeing you up north last weekend, too. What are we doing this weekend!!??
I wish we could have been there to hang out with you all! I'm sure a game of Settlers would have been the icing on the cake!
Sounds like a fun day. You have a cute family. You're such a good mom! Thanks for coming to the reception. It was fun to see you.
Lori T.
How fun! cute pictures! Hey tell Ben that I wrote about him on my blog...he may want to check it out!
Thanks for visiting me with some of your family, yesterday..I meant to tell you how wonderful you look but I guess I 4-got and I wanted to take you on a tour and 4-got that as well. Just wanna let you know, I loved seeing the kids...I missed your eldest but Thomas is getting super cute...I loved giving sweet Evan (the photograher) something he liked and Camille (she is so sweet, like you) I love her so much, even though she doesn't remember making fake goldfish bowls and painting ugly pottery bird feeders..hehehe.
Post a Comment