Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall Break 2008

This past week we enjoyed a fun relaxing week school free. Even though we stayed in town we loved just hanging out!

Highlights were:

Evan's early soccer game - he was so excited to have Grandma Taylor there
Jarom and Ben stayed home to mow the lawn- Jarom is in training to take over
Going to the MooMoo Palooza at Superstition Farms-loved the Cherry Cream and Lemon Flavored Milk we tried





Jarom spent all Monday working with his Grandpa Skinner
Evan hung out with Mikey, going to the Museum
Getting more books for Jarom from the Library
Camille playing with friends
Spent most of Wednesday at Saquaro Lake-
swimming, playing cards, eating lunch, and cruising the lake






Jarom had a Wii party at a friend's house

Thursday we had soccer practice and everyone's hair cuts at Cosmos


Camille finally let Allison give her an updo! So cute!

With the cute hairdo they went out to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua

Friday night all the kids spent the night at my parent's house- Date Night!

Gecko Grill and falling asleep to new Indiana Jones movie

Saturday morning Ben, Dad and Jarom hiked Squaw Peak

I cleaned the house while the kids were still at my mom's

Washing both cars

Babysitting Co-op- entertaining 12 kids here so we can go out the next two weekends

Loved the break, but now back to school!

6 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

Fun week! The lake looks like the funnest part!! ;) Hopefully your babysitting swap went okay! it's worth it to get a few nights out for free. Glad you had a fun Fall Break!

Erin said...

Wow! You guys were busy. I'm tired just reading about it!

Jocelyn said...

What a busy week! Sounds like fun. Some of Camille's features remind me of Beth at that age. I'm going to have to get Allison to do my hair next time I see her.

The Turner Family said...

looks like fun1

Cedar said...

Wow 12 kids. I bet it is so worth it when its time for YOUR break!! I am so jealous of the lake pics!!

Ramona said...

Wow! It looks like you guys had a great time! We miss hanging out with you all so much! Hopefully, we can get together soon!