Thursday, October 30, 2008

Toilet Paper War






These are a few scenes from our house last week after a trip to Costco. Evan tried building a fort with the rolls before the kids got home from school, but was disappointed that they didn't stack very well. The TP was still out later when friends came over. They declared a Toilet Paper War and had a blast throwing the rolls at each other for about 10 minutes. I think it was every man for himself!

Nothing in the house got broken and Thomas was the only one that didn't like getting hit. I was glad for my kid friendly house when I watched them grinning from ear to ear playing!

4 comments:

Ramona said...

That sounds so fun! I bet you're just glad they didn't unroll them and then go crazy! LOL!

Cedar said...

Isn't is great how the kids find entertainment in the simplest things?? They have a room full of toys and they pick the toilet paper. I love it.

Melissa Resch said...

those are always hit at our house.. it seems as though they never all get put away. fun times!!!

Laurie said...

Your family is so aborable! My blog is outdated I need to work on it. So fun to see your kids grow up its like watching my own(oh yea they are pretty much the same age).