Thursday, September 25, 2008

First Time in Nursery



Our countdown to nursery has arrived. Thomas is officially part of nursery. I didn't think I would I be with him though-I guess I will try to enjoy it while I am. My accomplishment last Sunday was that all nine of my nursery kids passed a toy to their neighbor. I was so excited about that. Funny, huh?
I love comparing what my kids all look like at the same age!




Jarom was the only one that didn't fuss going into nursery. He never even looked back. I was a little devastated that he could care less. Should have counted my blessings- the other three have been hard.

Eighteen months always seems the magic age with my kids. They start repeating words I say and seem to understand more. Thomas came to me this morning and told me he was poopy! That is the first step to potty training right?


4 comments:

Erin said...

Nash goes into Nursery in a few weeks. Hopefully he is like the other two and doesn't look back. I love the pics of all your kids at 18 months. Very cute!

Jen said...

I can't believe how much Jarom and Thomas look alike. So very cute! Love the pictures. Jen

Michael and Lindsey said...

Look at all those cute kids. I hope that the "poopy" announcement is the first step to potty-training. I'm ready to be done with diapers!

Kristi said...

That's a good idea to take a picture of you kids when they go into nursery. I wish I would've thought about that a long time ago. For people who are members of the church, we sure do get excited when they turn 18 months!