




While our husbands were at a Scout training, my friend and I took our kids to BounceU. I loved that all ages could be entertained. Jarom and his friend played basketball and got creative going down the big slides. Thomas took a while to warm up but loved the tunnels and baby slide. My kids are begging to go back!







4 comments:
How fun! But where are the pics of YOU going down??? I didn't know Ben was in Scouts. This town could sure use a BOUNCEU!! (along with a few other things)
What a great place! I am sure that want to go back..I would love to go too!
Hey, Amy! I LOVE your blog layout!!! I want to invite you to read our blog, so email me at lafamilia5@gmail.com when you get a minute and I will send you an invite! Hope you are doing good.... I need to come and visit you still this month.
So, I found your blog through Sister Trendler's and when I saw this all I could think of was the time that I baby sat your kids and Camille got an invitation to a party at BounceU and Jarom was so jealous!! I hope that your family is all doing well, and that you are enjoying life in the nursery. It's funny one time when I baby sat for you I totally was thinking, I bet one of the leaders that just got released will take my place in nursery when I leave, and you kind of did! Anyway, I just thought I would say hi! Take care, Brittany!
Post a Comment