




Favorite Memories:
Jarom loved biking early on a Saturday morning with his dad. They ate then drove half way to Grandma and Grandpa's, got out their bikes and rode the rest of the way to Queen Creek. He loved stopping for snacks and talking, and the 2nd breakfast they got at Grandma's.
Camille's favorite memory was going on a date with her dad. They went to her favorite place- Pei Wei, and she got rice and chicken with soy sauce. She took three fortune cookies to go. Then they went to see Shrek the Third.
Evan loves to go camping. A few weeks ago they went to Roosevelt Lake to camp and Evan remembers his dad teaching him that most spiders can't hurt you, just the black widows. He loved going on the boat too. Evan and his cousins pretended that the boat was sailing away and they would say-"SOS, Save our ship! All aboard the abandoned ship!"
Ben is the greatest dad- he would much rather be at home with the kids everyday then working. I appreciate the sacrifices he makes to keep me and the kids happy! He is my best friend and I wouldn't change anything about our life together. Happy 35th Birthday Ben!







4 comments:
What a nice tribute to their dad. It is good to write down those memories the kids have of him. You guys are getting old!
Happy Birthday to Ben! I have always admired him, he is a great Dad and husband and fun to be around! We miss you guys!
Ben, Happy Birthday! What a nice blogg for him. We think you are awesome. I have some great memories of you form the olden days. We will not go into the details of them. Happy Birhtday! jen
Oh my Darling Brother Ben...I am officially the loser sister of the year! Happy Birthday to you...I think you are an amazing man and a wonderful father! I love you even if you don't love aprons;)
Post a Comment