Friday, December 19, 2008

Camille's Baptism Day




Camille's aunt Kim took these pictures of her in her baptism dress! Thanks Kim!


Everything turned out so well for Camille's baptism. We weren't last on the program which made me so happy (we were last for Jarom's and I felt so bad that our family had to wait so long!). Camille's friend Hunter was also getting baptized that day so it was fun to see her that morning also. The baptism went quickly and everyone watched a church video while I helped Camille. Ben did such a great job on her confirmation and I was able to bear my testimony. After some quick gifts and pictures we headed to my mom's for some food.

It was a beautiful warm day and being outside was perfect. My aunt Eileen, my mom, Allison, Melissa and Kristen helped put together the brunch and decorations. My mom made one of our family favorites- biscuits and gravy. The kids loved playing around my parent's backyard and making a craft. Thanks to all of our friends and family that came!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations to Camille! What and exciting day. The pictures are beautiful. I can't believe, she is so grown up.

Melissa Resch said...

congratulations Camille!!

Tuihalalalala said...

Awww Camille looks beautiful. What an amazing day!

DaMomma said...

Congrats! Camille is so beautiful!!