
Camille turned eight this month! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. When she was born Ben was days away from graduating with his Bachelors from ASU, we were checking out law schools to attend in the fall, I was teaching part time, and we lived in my grandparent's apartments in Mesa. We were so excited to add a little girl to our family! Camille decided to make her appearance two weeks early- I was dropping Jarom off at my mom's to go to work and hello!- drove to the hospital instead.

Camille was a very good baby. It took her over 15 months to have any hair, but it was worth the wait- everyone quickly fell in love with her sweet smile and her curly hair. She started talking pretty early so I remember always thinking that Camille was older than she really was.

Camille was a very good baby. It took her over 15 months to have any hair, but it was worth the wait- everyone quickly fell in love with her sweet smile and her curly hair. She started talking pretty early so I remember always thinking that Camille was older than she really was.

Camille loves everything girly! Camille is a good friend and getting together with friends is one of her favorite things to do. She likes to help her mom, but gets put out that the boys are also around. So she loves special time with her aunts or grandmas.







2 comments:
I am so glad she had a great B-day. The 8th B-day is pretty special. Thank you for the nice Baptism and brunch. The kids had a blast making all the holiday decorations. Good times!!!!!!!!!!!
Those are all the cutest pictures! Camille is so cute and a sweet girl.
Post a Comment