Evan insisted this year on having a soccer party, so we combined his favorite things and they also made pizzas to eat. (Thanks to Ben)

While they were making their pizzas Wade says, "It's like we are real chefs!" Then Evan said, "We are soccer chefs!" I thought that was so cute!

We let the kids kick soccer balls around at the park while our pizzas were cooking, then came back to eat and play games. Evan got some pretty cool gifts and he loved having all his friends in one place. He was in heaven! Thank goodness he is so easy to please!

We let the kids kick soccer balls around at the park while our pizzas were cooking, then came back to eat and play games. Evan got some pretty cool gifts and he loved having all his friends in one place. He was in heaven! Thank goodness he is so easy to please!








2 comments:
That pizza party looks like a blast, I bet the after product was de-lish! I would love to take pictures of your kids, I have been known to be brave before:) They are adorable we could go somewhere and have a lot of fun!! Let me know!
I wish I could have been invited. That sure looked like a lot of fun! And I am always game for Ben's homemade pizza.
Post a Comment