As we were watching our wedding video he just kept saying that I was so pretty and that he loved me. Then he bursts into tears and runs over to me sobbing. I couldn't get out of him why he was crying, but he finally said, "I just love you so much!" I told Ben that I thought he had some competition.
The next day we were in the car driving and he says, "Mom I think I am going to marry Arella." I said, "I thought you were going to marry me?" He responded, "Mom, you are already married....but I don't know how I am going to buy a house...How old do you have to be to get a job?"
So I guess Evan has, as Ben puts it, moved on to a "healthier" place. But, hopefully I will be the #1 girl in his life for another 16 years! Ha!







8 comments:
ohhhh, that is so sweet! And he is thinking ahead for his future! Ha! What a cutie. You gotta love being adored so much.
That is so cute Amy! What a sweet boy.
That is so adorable! I got a good laugh at the "healthier" place comment!!!
Love the new blog set up!!!!! Darling posts. We love our honest boy's. Evan is so darling. Happy Anniversry too.
That's adorable. I'm sure you'll still be #1 in his heart for quite some time. You're such a good mom. That toilet paper war was really cute.
What a sweet boy! I bet even when he's grown up and married, he'll still be a fan of his mom.:)
that is the sweetest. tate is like that too. no wonder they have the term "mamma's boy" but i will take it any time :)
That one made me laugh and cry....cute lil Evan....My daughter Lana is only 3-1/2 and is always talking about getting married in the temple... to her prince. She thinks castles are temples too..She has blurted it out several times to complete strangers...most of who are probably not members. funny I don't want her to grow up this fast
Post a Comment